Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last month in Paris

So this blog was meant to be my project while in Paris to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life as an au pair. As usual, I procrastinated and so, it is only now, 9 months later (only have one month left) that I am starting it.

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Cliché, I know, but it's true. One moment I was struggling to order my pain au chocolat and navigate the metro then, suddenly, here I preparing to leave this amazing city.

My time as an au pair has been an unbelievble experience. I have learnt so much about the french culture and language  and it is with a heavy heart that I wander the streets these days, wondering if its the last time I'll see certain views.

Anyway, while I've been here I've had quite a bit of free time and have discovered my passion for DIY. So follow this blog if you're interested in my latest projects, my last couple of weeks in Paris and my new adventure at university in the new year.

Please feel free to comment and communicate. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment